wxPython

Hi,

I'm trying to grab wxPython from the extras-development repo.

Am I correct in thinking that the extra-dev repo isn't in sync with
rawhide, but is in sync with FC3.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the