Re: Request for Review: enemies-of-carlotta

On Apr 5, 2005 3:53 PM, Ralf Ertzinger <fedora camperquake de> wrote:
> > Can this blatant sexism be patched out?
>
> Well, this is a little tricky. The name "enemies-of-carlotta" comes from
> a movie called "Dead men don't wear plaid", and the term "cleaning woman"
> plays a non-trivial role in it, too.
> It is a play on words, and quite funny, if you know the movie.

Well... I clearly don't, since I found that mildly offensive. I'm
sure, though, that the benefits of not having potentially embarrassing
software in Extras would outweigh having an obscure reference that
most people wouldn't get.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev