Re: Request for Review: enemies-of-carlotta

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Konstantin Ryabitsev <mricon gmail com> wrote:

Well... I clearly don't, since I found that mildly offensive. I'm
sure, though, that the benefits of not having potentially embarrassing
software in Extras would outweigh having an obscure reference that
most people wouldn't get.

Any other thoughts on this? Do we check and modify software (and break
expected behaviour) in order to pass political correctness tests?

IMO, certainly not. If anyone doesn't-like/is-offended-by politically-incorrect software "foo" in Extras, they have the right to
not use it and/or take their issues upstream.

-- Rex