Re: Request for Review: enemies-of-carlotta

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
On Apr 5, 2005 4:35 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:

Any other thoughts on this? Do we check and modify software (and break
expected behaviour) in order to pass political correctness tests?

IMO, certainly not. If anyone doesn't-like/is-offended-by politically-incorrect software "foo" in Extras, they have the right to not use it and/or take their issues upstream.

I will note that software has been previously purged from RH
distributions for being "incorrect" (e.g. "bitchx").

We're not talking about a commerical RedHat distribution, nor even Fedora Core here, but Extras.

-- Rex