xmms cleanup

Hey Folks,
 I know I'm not supposed to but I went ahead and built xmms for extras
development in order to get some folks to pipe down. However, I'd like
to go ahead and get a review of this package done.

spec file is here:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/xmms/xmms.spec?root=extras&rev=1.3&view=auto

I cleaned up some obvious things and I straightened out the Sources and
Patches so they are sequentially numbered and consistent again.

Other things I missed?

Thanks,
-sv