Re: Review request: python-cherrypy and python-cherrytemplate

On Apr 4, 2005 9:58 PM, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez ivazquez net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 10:50 +0100, Gijs Hollestelle wrote:
> > Anyone else who is interested in these packages and wants to take a
> > look at them?
>
> A full-fledged review is a bit premature, but I'll sponsor them for
> import. The pyver definition threw me for a loop when I first looked at
> it, but it's fine.

Thank you very much, how should I proceed now? I have applied for CVS
access (I already had a sponsor) but have not heard anything back
about that yet (only applied two days ago).

Should I wait for the paperwork to go through before this can be added
to extras or is it possible that someone else imports it now and
possibly applies patches send by email until the CVS account is
created?

Greets,
  Gijs