Request for sponsor: gnome-theme-clearlooks-bigpack

gnome-theme-clearlooks-bigpack: Additional Clearlooks color schemes

Lots and lots of color schemes for the Clearlooks GTK+ 2.x engine.

I said it, I did it. I'll bifurcate the Requires and activate the
disttag in CVS. And yes, the tarball on this one is a bit screwy as
well. I seriously would like to know what version of tar produces these.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/