Re: Request for sponsor: gnome-theme-clearlooks-bigpack

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 01:40 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

Is it safe to rely on this when %fedora will only be defined on FC4+?
And will string compare continue working properly with all possible numbers?

In reality this whole issue/argument/discussion is moot. I only have
that in there to remind myself that I need to split it when there's a
FC-3 branch for it. As soon as that shows up I'm going to diverge the 2
branches to only have the appropriate Requires.

OK then the package is fine. Go ahead and post APPROVED.

Warren