Self-Introduction: Aaron Kurtz + Wiki EditGroup request

Hi. I'm interested in working on Fedora Extras packages and so I'd like
to introduce myself.
My full legal name is Aaron Kurtz, and I live in Glendale, California. I
am a student at Pasadena Community College. My goal for Fedora is to add
programs that I would end up installing from 3rd party RPMs or compiling
myself, such as the image viewer app feh, which I've already posted
about here and Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams sponsored and imported. As for
historical qualifications, I've used Redhat since the 5.2 days and
understand it decently well, but I haven't got involved before except
for packaging gtypist for rhcontrib back when that was active and
answering the occasional question on #fedora. I do a little C and perl,
but prefer Python.

GPG fingerprint:
pub   1024D/ED588CF2 2001-11-22
      Key fingerprint = D719 23B0 BD2B CFF2 C81B  E245 FB30 BB7B ED58
8CF2
uid                  Aaron Kurtz <a kurtz hardsun net>
uid                  Aaron Kurtz <dragoon hardsun net>
sub   2048g/54E27295 2001-11-22

Also, could someone add me to the EditGroup on the fedoraproject.org
wiki so I can request builds and a bugzilla component for feh. My wiki
account name is AaronKurtz.
--
Aaron Kurtz <a kurtz hardsun net>       GPG Key ID: ED588CF2