Re: Laptop-mode-tools, and self-reintroduction

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 11:33:43PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Per Bjornsson wrote:
> Hmm with laptop_mode engaged, does it properly sync before going into
> suspend?  Suspend is often hazardous and it could very easily kill 10
> minutes of data. =)

I haven't looked at the new stuff yet, but one problem I have with my
current ACPI setup is after shutting down, I close the lid which
suspends the laptop mid-shutdown.  I hope the new scripts will handle
this by turning off ACPI events during shutdown.