Re: Fedora Extras Development Package Report

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 01:55:03 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
>  This is the report of the big-package-rebuild orchestrated by Michael
> Schwendt release bumping everything that hadn't been updated.
>
> Instead of posting successes I'm just going to post the list of packages
> which failed to rebuild.
>
> See the attached files for the failed package report for each
> architecture.
>
> If you see a build error then you should check out the logs located at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/extras/development/build-logs/
>

> I think I got everything that should have been built, built. It's
> possible I missed something. I was sick this weekend so in a
> fever-dream-induced delirium something might have been futzed up.

Many thanks for that, Seth!

The number of build failures look a bit better than expected. But
there's still a lot to fix for some packagers.

I've created a Wiki page for tracking which packages need to be
fixed:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC4RebuildFailures

Two questions have come up while visiting a few build failures:

> SRPM Error: lvcool

What does that mean? lvcool is a chipset specific package for AMD
Athlon/Duron processors. It should not fail on i386.

> Build Error: gai-pal

The build log is missing.