Suggestion: Verbiste

Hello, all:

I would like to package and submit Verbiste, a very useful tool for
conjugating French verbs. I've used it extensively in the past, and
think that lots of people will benefit from having it available
(including native speakers, too.;)).

Anyone have any objections?

Verbiste is a French conjugation system. It contains a C++ library,
two programs that can be run from the command line or from another
program, and a GNOME applet. This applet shows a text field in the
GNOME Panel where the user can enter a conjugated verb and obtain its
complete conjugation. The knowledge base is represented in XML and
contains over 6800 verbs.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev