Preview: Verbiste

Hello, all:

I've created the packages for verbiste. There is one thing that
concerns me: the "make install" step installs files into
/usr/share/verbiste-0.1 and into /usr/include/verbiste-0.1. Is having
a "0.1" in the directory name a problem? It can probably be patched
out, but at the cost of diverging from the upstream. To my knowledge
this doesn't really affect anything, just is kinda silly.

http://phy.duke.edu/~icon/misc/fedora-extras/verbiste-0.1.10-1.src.rpm
http://phy.duke.edu/~icon/misc/fedora-extras/verbiste.spec

Regards,
--