Fedora Extras Development Package Report

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 12 19:56:56 UTC 2005

> Perhaps the mythical automatic build system needs to automatically
> create a bugzilla entry and attach the build log if a build failed.

The guy working on the mythical automatic build system (me) got sick
last week. That's the reason for lack of progress. However, I still got
some more work done on it this weekend. I'll post what I've got working
this week. It's not complete but I'll check it into cvs and other folks
can smack me around about it, okay?

-sv