Re: perl-Jcode and jcode.pl

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 08:24 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

Although tagoh said that we really don't need this in Core anymore. Make sure the Extras perl-Jcode has the Obsoletes and stuff to get rid of it. We'll make sure it is removed from FC4.

Hmm.  Although perl-Jcode is most likely a successor to jcode.pl,
they're not plug-and-play-interchangeable.  So I'm somewhat wary of
placing such Obsoletes/Provides, especially since IIRC there are no
conflicts between the two.  But perl-Jcode is Aurelien's domain and
jcode.pl tagoh's...

OK thanks. Then tagoh should put jcode.pl into Extras.

Warren