Review: nmh

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 02:23:49 UTC 2005

It would be appreciated it someone could review the nmh package I've
created for Fedora Extras.  I'll submit it and maintain it if there are no
complaints.

http://people.redhat.com/bressers/nmh/

Description :
Nmh is an e-mail system based on, and intended to be a (mostly)
compatible drop-in replacement for, the MH email system. Nmh is not a
single comprehensive program. Instead, it consists of a number of
fairly simple single-purpose programs for sending, receiving, saving,
retrieving and otherwise manipulating mail messages. You can freely
intersperse nmh commands with other shell commands or write custom
scripts which utilize nmh commands. If you want to use nmh as a true
e-mail user agent, you also need to install exmh to provide a user
interface for it -- nmh only has a command line interface.

--
    JB