Re: Wiki RPM

seth vidal wrote :

> > Is MoinMoin the wiki that Fedora is using (I didnt find an rpm for any
> > wiki in the extras)...
> > Any pointers on where to start.. I find wiki's to actually be not how
> > my brain works at all so going through the Fedora wiki is giving me
> > migraines at the moment.
>
> yes, it is moinmoin. It's not in extras right now, i just haven't had
> time to submit all the packages I need to and I need to update it to
> 1.3.X anyway.

Any news on this? (maybe further on, I'm still catching up)
I've installed MoinMoin for the first time a few weeks ago, it's really
neat, and I'd definitely like to move over the user owned uncompressed
files I have to a system-wide rpm-installed set of files, so I'd be more
than happy to review and test any packages that would be submitted.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 0.20 1.26 1.31