Re: xmms cleanup

Hi,

I'd also favor splitting off an "xmms-arts" package from the current xmms
one, as well (and more importantly) as have at last "xmms-skins" built
from its own source rpm.

If the only thing lacking for these changes to be done is just for someone
to take a few minutes to actually do them, you can count me in :-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 3.25 1.87 1.16