Re: Bugzilla, login and cookies

Gérard Milmeister wrote:
Bugzilla asks me forever to login. It tells me, that cookies should be
enabled. However they are, but it still does.

Are you behind a pool NAT or proxy that varies your outgoing IP address with different outgoing connections? Bugzilla cookies can't handle changing your public IP address.

http://togami.com/~warren/ip.php
Try reloading this page a few times, does the IP address ever change? (Hopefully the stuff I put in there prevents proxy servers from caching.)

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com