xmms cleanup

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Apr 15 20:13:53 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

> > I'd also favor splitting off an "xmms-arts" package from the current xmms
> > one, as well (and more importantly) as have at last "xmms-skins" built
> > from its own source rpm.
> >
> > If the only thing lacking for these changes to be done is just for someone
> > to take a few minutes to actually do them, you can count me in :-)
>
> done. do them. :)

Well, done in the devel branch :
- Removed arts plugin and skins sub-package from the main xmms package
- Added xmms-skins package (noarch)
- Added xmms-arts package (conflicting with older xmms which included it)

If people could take a look to see if I didn't mess anything up, it would
be great, and I could then request a rebuild and bz components to be added
(if anyone wants to volunteer for them, I wouldn't mind).

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 1.72 1.96 1.90