Re: i18n guidelines?

On 4/16/05, Michael Peters <funkyres gmail com> wrote:

> Does the package need to be patched to instead put its international
> stuff into /usr/share/locale ?

Looking at FHS -

http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#SPECIFICOPTIONS15

It seems to indicate that the /usr/share/locale directory is an
optional part of the guidelines, but must be there if the subsystem is
used, so I'm guessing I do need to patch gourmet to use it for its
i18n ??

--
http://mpeters.us/