Re: Glide3 inclusion? (dropped from Core)

Matthias Saou wrote:
Hi,

While trying to rebuild xmame on FC Development + Extras Development, I
got a missing dependency on Glide3. IIRC, it was dropped from Core since
nothing in Core depends on it, and it's an aging library that only Alan
Cox really still cared about ;-)

It hasn't been imported into Extras yet, and I seem to recall this was one
package that Hans was interested in picking up... Hans, if it's still the
case, I'd be really grateful.

Matthias

You mean this Hans (me) ?

AFAIK I've never shown interest in picking it up, but yeah I'm interested I still have a Voodoo 2 in my system and occasionally use it.

I'm currently not at home, but I'll take a look at whipping up an initial attempt soon.

Regards,

Hans