Re: Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 16:54 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> If you'd like to become a Fedora Extras developer, but the process of
> getting CVS access seemed too slow before, please visit
> https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/ to use the new automated system.
>
> If you had sent in a request for an account to
> cvs-access fedoraproject org, and the account was not activated, please go
> through the application process again with the new system. It should be a
> lot quicker than before! :)

Hmmm... Having a problem with the CLA process.  First of all, the system
does not appear to handle GPG-signed email messages.  Once I replied
with a non-signed email I got this back from the system:

  With regards to "Re: Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement".
  Your message could not be processed.
  Reason The signature's username did not match the e-mail address on file.

Any clue as to why this isn't working for me?

Jeff