Re: Request for Review: cyrus-imapd

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 13:58 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 17:12 -0400, John Dennis wrote:
> > To review just 'cvs co cyrus-imapd'
>
> - Summary shouldn't end with a period

There are a number of summaries in the spec file. The spec file has to
be diff'ed and merged with Simon's every time there is an update. I'm
not inclined to include changes like this that will show up as a
difference every time when the only thing different is the trailing
period. The value of this change does not seem worthwhile IMHO.

> - License looks like BSD to me

Hmm... Its not exactly BSD, but it's pretty close. The spec file used to
say "OSI Approved", but its not in the list at
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/index.php
but its very close to BSD, differing only in a request that
redistributions in any form contain an acknowledgment that Carnegie
Mellon University was the author. I changed the license tag to BSD.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>