Re: Wiki RPM

seth vidal wrote :

> Matthias look here:
>
> http://linux.duke.edu/~skvidal/RPMS/foo/
>
> the 1.3.3 one is the latest I have.

How 'bout I take a look at the three packages that have been pointed out
so far and merge all the relevant bits into one? Florian included a nice
README.redhat file with the commands and apache config bits required to
get MoinMoin working in no time, which is definitely a nice thing. I'll
take a look at the Duke package now.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 1.41 0.79 0.98