Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Tue Apr 19 19:27:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:55:36 +0200, you wrote:

>That's normal it also happend when I signed it, to view the contents
>use gpg --decrypt file.asc. It should show the contract followed by:
>gpg: Signature made ...
>gpg: Good signature from ...

Thank you for your answer.

After I have study man gpg, it was clear, that a armor block was
builded during the signing process. But this didn't explain, why
the message was discarded from the admin application.

I assume, that this happen, becouse the public key was not marked
a trusted during the call of gpg in the admin application.

If you are verify a file, which signed with a key, which is not
marked as trusted, you get a message, that the authentification
of the key could not be verified.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt