Re: Request for Review: bmp-flac

Hi.

Michael Schwendt <bugs michael gmx net> wrote:

>  * Doesn't work for me. Steps to reproduce:

Damn. OK, I wanted to rewrite this thing from scratch anyway, but I
had hoped that the hacked xmms-flac version would do for a while.

Consider the package request retracted until I have something that
works with gnome-vfs.

--
Go not unto the Usenet for advice, for you will be told both yea and nay
(and quite a few things that just have nothing at all to do with the