Re: Maintainer for bonsai/lxr/tinderbox?

Elliot Lee wrote:
I realize these are tools that about three people want packages of, but if
anyone would like to take them as seeds for Fedora Extras packages, I've
got .src.rpm's for bonsai/lxr/tinderbox/registry.

Best,
-- Elliot

Go ahead and import them and see if any developers tear them apart in package review. Whoever tears the most gets to keep the pieces? =)

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com