Request for review : bmp-itouch

Hi,

I've packaged a Beep Media Player plugin for multimedia keyboard keys
(volume, playback etc.). I can currently configure the plugin properly,
but when I try to enable it the program crashes with this X11 error :

The error was 'BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)'.

The plugin is probably doing something wrong, I'm going to report this to
the author. In the meantime the spec can be reviewed... or if someone
wants to poke at it to suggest a fix... ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 0.48 0.49 0.53