Re: Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 10:53 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

Firstly, do not CC fedora-announce-list

> Ok, I asked around a bit to make sure the "... or any RH engineer" statement
> as to who can be a sponsor was still true and everyone seems to think so.  But
> it seems that all of those people don't have the right permissions to do this.

If that is the case, then
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fContributors needs to be updated
to reflect this

"... any RH engineer" needs to be a "trusted" contributor then
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/