Re: Review Needed: sqlite2

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote :

> Here's the spec file modified from sqlite in Extras to become sqlite2.
> The sources and patches are the same as found in the existing
> sqlite-2.8.16-1 SRPM.
>
> http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/sqlite2.spec

Diff'ing it, the few changes seem sane.
But at the same time, I realized that the sqlite in FC-3 is still version
3. Will you fix that by changing it back to version 2 and leaving the FC-3
branch alone? I'm also asking because you dropped the epoch again etc. so
I guess you based this spec on the FC-2 one and not the previous FC-3
which had already been cleaned up, which is a bit of waisted work.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 0.29 0.75 0.80