Review needed: netspeed_applet

Hi.
I would like to submit netspeed_applet for review for inclusion in
Extras.
SPEC: http://rydia.hardsun.net:8080/netspeed_applet.spec

"netspeed_applet is a little GNOME applet that shows the traffic on a
specified network device (for example eth0) in kbytes/s."

I'm aware that underscores are generally against the naming guidelines,
but that's how it's been packaged for Fedora in the past by Dag and the
way the developer releases it in tar.gz form.

--
Aaron Kurtz <a kurtz hardsun net             GPG Key ID: ED588CF2