Re: Request for Review: blacs, scalapack, R-RScaLAPACK

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 13:50 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> Updated packages:
>
> blacs:
> SRPM:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/blacs-1.1-4.src.rpm
> SPEC:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/blacs.spec
>
> scalapack:
> SRPM:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/scalapack-1.7-2.src.rpm
> SPEC:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/scalapack.spec
>
> R-RScaLAPACK:
> SRPM:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/R-RScaLAPACK-0.4.0-2.src.rpm
> SPEC:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/R/R-RScaLAPACK.spec

Ed,

Would you (or another supporter of Math related packages) care to take
another review at this? I've got a lot of R-* packages waiting, I'd like
to get as many of them in before fc4 as possible.

Unless of course, you think they're ok as is, and if so, just let me
know. :)

Thanks,

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!