Re: Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:54:05 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>If you'd like to become a Fedora Extras developer, but the process of
>getting CVS access seemed too slow before, please visit
>https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/ to use the new automated system.

Hello,

I have create a account with the name 's4504kr' in the new admin
system and completed the ICLA proecess.

Unfortunately, My sponsor didn't know, what he has to do on this
new admin system.

So it will be nice, if you can explain us, what we have to do.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt