can I get an approval for cyrus-imapd?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 20:57:43 UTC 2005

I'd like to progress cyrus-imap into the APPROVED state and get it
built. So far there have been two reviewers with comments:

Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>

I believe the substance of the comments have been addressed. Enrico want
the SSL certificate location moved from /usr/share/ssl/certs and that
has been done (we finally came to an agreement on a "standard" location
for certs, /etc/pki, with a subdirectory for each application/package
where they put their own certs). The rpm was modified to
use /etc/pki/cyrus-imapd for its certificate obsolescing the previous
proposal of /etc/cyrus-imapd.

Ignacio noted the license was BSD (or a close variant), the license
field was updated to reflect this. Ignacio also noted that summaries
should end with a period. I would prefer not to delete the periods in
each of the summaries because it introduces differences with the spec
file it is based on (Simon Matter's) without significant benefit.

Those are the only comments so far. I have built, installed, and tested
the latest version of the rpm (locally).

The changes are all in extras CVS if folks want another go at reviewing,
otherwise can we move this into an APPROVED state?
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>