Re: Wiki page for packages?

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
There seem to be a lot of packages out there that need sponsors or
review, and it's getting tedious to hunt down in the mailing list which
packages have been sponsored/reviewed and which haven't. How about
having a wiki page where we can track what packages still need to be
dealt with? Requests will still have to be sent to the list, but the
packager would also add the package to the page.

Not another Wiki page... We're aiming to replace the current process with a simplified Bugzilla process that I'm designing with dkl. Everyone agrees that the current process is a horrible mess, and Wiki is a large part of the reason for the current mess.

Wiki is great for documentation management, but terrible when it comes to workflow management.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com