Re: GPG signature issue (was Re: Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!)

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 06:22 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> I managed to complete the procedure, after having changed my key-ID in
> the form from a "lower-cased" to an "upper-cased" hex number and then
> "requesting and signing" the CLA once again.

I tried that - still nogo.
I'm tempted to just open up another e-mail address and start with a
fresh key just for that address, and see if that does things better.

Hopefully there won't be an issue with me changing the e-mail address on
file. I'll try again tomorrow.