Re: Request for review: mlmmj

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:17:05 +1000. Michael Fleming <Michael Fleming
<mfleming enlartenment com>> waffled thusly:

> Hi,
>
> Would anyone wish to review / sponsor the MLMMJ mailing list manager
> software? (http://mlmmj.mmj.dk/) . It's an ezmlm-like mailing list
> manager intended for use with Postfix or Exim (Possibly Sendmail too but
> I've not tried, being a longtime Postfix aficionado ;-))
>
> http://www.enlartenment.com/packages/fedora/3/i386/SRPMS.mf/mlmmj-1.2.4-3.fc3.mf.src.rpm

I've refined this a little more and put the sources + spec + SRPM at

http://www.enlartenment.com/packages/extras/

If anyone would like to review / sponsor this for inclusion.

Thanks in advance.
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming enlartenment com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"