Re: Suggestion: pylint

On 04/22/2005 12:58:59 PM, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
Hello, everyone:

Pylint is a useful tool for extra-anal Python code analysis for
errors
and poor habits. It is used by PyDev in Eclipse if available (PyDev
is
part of FC4), so I think it's good if Pylint is added to Extras.

I have created the RPMs for the first looking-over. See:
http://phy.duke.edu/~icon/misc/fedora-extras/

I believe extras wants you to %ghost the *.pyo files in site-packages

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/