Request for addition : mysqlcc

Hi,

What's the procedure I have to go through to get an application into
extras? I think it would be of great benefit to include mysqlcc in and I
don't mind maintaining it.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/mysqlcc.html

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.