Re: Review Request: NCO and CDO

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 10:10 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> You also need to apply one more package for udunits to work properly.
> This patch is attached to the email.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the feedback!  I've incorporated all your fixes into the
NCO and CDO packages.  And I confirmed that NCO builds with udunits and
opendap support in conjunction with your RPMs.  So we're getting closer!

The updated versions are available at:

  NCO:
  http://mitgcm.org/eh3/fedora_misc/nco.spec
  http://mitgcm.org/eh3/fedora_misc/cdo-0.9.6-2.src.rpm