Rebuild of inadyn required

Hello,

I have a little problem and hope anyone can help me.

I have created the inadyn package, which was inported in the CVS.

I have edit the Extras/FC3Status end Extras/FC4Status page to
request a build of the package.

Unfortunately, until now, I couldn't found any information about
a built of the requested package.

It will be nice, if anyone can guide me, becouse I assume, that I
have forget anything which is require to trigger the build
process.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt