Re: more games

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 08:07 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 17:06 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 11:37:58PM +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> > > I downloaded Wesnoth from fedora extras and I was impressed by it's
> > > quality (both action and graphics). Other nice games which would be a
> > > good addition to development extras:
> >
> > Sounds great. Package 'em up!
> Ok, I'm sorry for suggesting those. I mistakenly thought people could
> also kindly ask for package packages here.

Is anyone working on a clanlib spec?
I have a personal one that builds, though I suspect it probably needs to
be broken up more (I just have clanlib clanlib-devel and clanlib-doc)
and I haven't done anything with the BuildRequires.

And some (at least one) of the configure switches needs to be ifarch'd
if it was to be public.

I don't want to maintain something that big though.
But it would be useful for extras to have, a lot of games do use it, and
games are good.

maybe if you sent an e-mail to the clanlib list a developer there would
be interested in maintaining an extras package? I suspect getting
clanlib into extras is the key to getting more games submitted.

Does clanlib have any patent issues? That's always the scary part about
large projects.