libvisual

I see that libvisual is in Extras - but I don't see any
libvisual-plugins package.

Is that a bug? the library is kind of useless without visualizaer
plugins, or at least seems to me. I've only used libvisual with xmms and
totem (via the libvisual gstreamer plugin). Do they not contain the
libvisual name?

[livna fc4t2 ~]$ yum list |grep libvisual
libvisual.i386                           0.2.0-3
installed
libvisual-devel.i386                     0.2.0-3
installed
[livna fc4t2 ~]$

If need be I can provide a package for them.