Re: more games (plus crack-attack)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Matthew Miller wrote:

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 08:07:05AM +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:
I downloaded Wesnoth from fedora extras and I was impressed by it's
quality (both action and graphics). Other nice games which would be a
good addition to development extras:
Sounds great. Package 'em up!
Ok, I'm sorry for suggesting those. I mistakenly thought people could
also kindly ask for package packages here.

Oh, feel free. It's just less likely to happen unless someone steps up and does it.

I'd be willing to take a look at Pingus (and pitch in with the clanlib dependency). I'd say I'd look at the other packages too but I'm still trying to get my footing in this whole packaging thing, don't wanna take on too much too soon ;)

Also, I have a spec file just about finished for crack-attack
(which looks like it's been forked from the old version at
aluminumangel, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crack-attack)

I'll post my specfile (for c-a) later this evening after doing a few last
embarassment checks.

--
JP LaFleur
fedora-lists rewster org