Re: more games (plus crack-attack)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Michael Schwendt wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:28:08 -0400 (EDT), fedora-lists rewster org wrote:

Also, I have a spec file just about finished for crack-attack
(which looks like it's been forked from the old version at
aluminumangel, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crack-attack)

I'll post my specfile (for c-a) later this evening after doing a few last
embarassment checks.

crack-attack can't be included as long as it is copies the trademarked Tetris.

FWIW, it's not a clone of Tetris, it's like Tetris-Attack. Guess you
could argue the two are somewhat similar, but it's not the "handle a
stream of falling blocks to make horizontal rows" play mechanic. Or is it a matter of the game using the name "Tetris Attack" in the description or
documentation?

--
JP LaFleur
fedora-lists rewster org