Re: Request for Review: hula

Michael,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your suggestions, I had an issue uploading my package which has now been resolved. I believe the only thing I havent answered is the tarball issue, where you mentioned getting one that doesnt require running the autogen.sh. I do have a question about that if you dont mind. Im just curious to know what the advantage is to doing this.

Also, I removed the irrelevant and empty docs from the package. A new version has been uploaded for anyone to review.