Re: Wiki RPM

Sorry my paying job has taken up 60 hour weeks for the last couple of
months and I should have said so. Sorry Matthias and everyone else. If
anyone knows of any Unix jobs in Abq, NM let me know :).. it will
probably cut down my current workload.

On 4/19/05, Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator