Re: New Package Process

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 15:58 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> There's a baseline of documentation that already exists.  For instance, I
> wonder how many people have read, or even know about, the Red Hat RPM
> Guide book.  I also wonder how useful it is.

Dunno.  Send me a copy and I'll send you an opinion.  ;-)

> How many of the folks on this list have read any RPM literature at all?

Can only speak for myself:

 - "maximum RPM" is OK but old:
     http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/

 - "the fight" is only so helpful:
     http://freshrpms.net/docs/fight/

 - the guru guide is OK but only saw it recently:
     http://www.gurulabs.com/goodies/guru+guides.php

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD