New Package Process -- lets create a page of links for newbies

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Apr 28 00:59:20 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 00:45 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> A somewhat enhanced and revised version:
> http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/

Hey, that is an improvement over the old version!  But like Per
mentioned, unless you know that it exists you're not at all likely to
find it.

<quote type="obligatory" author="Douglas Adams">

  `But look you found the notice didn't you?'
  `Yes,' said Arthur, `yes I did. It was on display in the bottom
   of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a
   sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard".'"

</quote>

So how do I get Wiki write permission in order to create a collection of
links for newbie packagers?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD